Sunday, March 28, 2010

Agents rescue undocumented immigrant from drowning in canal

Baby Manatee Rescued From Canal.
Woman rescued after truck plunges into canal 
A lucky little dog was successfully rescued from a canal
Pair rescued from car which sank on canal tell of reckless bid

Duck 'wearing' glasses rescued from canal 

A HORSE had to be rescued

  Shining a spotlight in the canal, the agent saw an individual in the water struggling to stay afloat. 

 Fish Rescue efforts
Incredible Dog Rescue in Flooded LA Canal: I watched this live on FOX and HLN.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I smell a conspiracy

7:44 PM, March 28, 2010  
Blogger studio lolo said...

again, my colors.
I'm still scanning the news for the bespectacled duck.

Did you see that Rhode Island needed it's own rescuing from the flood waters?
I have managed to stay afloat.

Barely.

10:05 PM, April 08, 2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home